Friday, February 6, 2009

part 2


so big [laughs].
Ohno: Recently, I don't cook at all too. Up till 2 years ago, I still cook quite often. Fried rice, oyako don, ebi ten (prawn tempura)......
Ninomiya
: Ebi ten!? Out of all the dishes, why did you think of making that!?

Ohno
: Because there were prawns in the refrigerator [grins]. I cooked it without referring to a cookbook. Now if I think about it carefully, I don't know how I managed to do it.

Ninomiya
: That's where Ohno-san is awesome! Let's leave this topic for now...... But to be frank, Arashi is a group with little interest in food ne?

Ohno: That's true. And we're the type that don't mind eating the same food for consecutive days, like curry or ramen etc.
Ninomiya: As for me, my favourite food = cheap food. I think it's best where I can eat a lot in a relaxed atmosphere. When the 5 of us eat together, it always goes like this "What do you wanna eat?" "Anything will do" "The let's go to a place where there is a wide variety". Hahaha. I always LOL when Nino says he likes cheap food xD That stingy brat! *Lol*
Ohno
: But when we went to Taiwan for our concert, the 5 of us got hooked on soup dumplings (xiao long bao) ne. It suits our tastes.

Ninomiya
: Ah! Then there is a chance that the 5 of us might become gourmets & we can search for delicious food together!?

Ohno: Hmm~ But we have been together for 10 years & there was no such change. We might stay like this (little interest in food) forever [laughs].

No comments:

Post a Comment